– understanding the business culture in this part of the world and effectively communicating your requirements to the team
– making sure they collect and pick up the goods only after you have quality-checked the handicrafts
– ensure that the team understands well what types of products you have and what are the necessary packing and labeling requirements
– share some of your expectations on technical aspects of loading the container, such as requesting a shipping container in good condition, the positioning of light and heavy weight packages, container space stuffed and utilized efficiently, and going through some steps to minimize moisture content within the container
– request that shipment paperwork be completed on time.